The beach is open for the summer months June, July & August and is the best place to go during an Irish summer because if the sun is shining it will cool you down and if it raining it doesn’t make a difference because you’re going to get wet anyway!
Opening times 10.00 am till 5.30 pm daily depending on the weather
At the beach you can hire out all we have to offer, or go on the mega club which runs three times a day 10am-12pm, 1pm-3pm, 4pm-6pm.
• Paddle boats to laze about the bay
• Canoes to explore the nock and crannies of sandy bay
• Snorkelling equipment to view what’s under neat the waves
• Boogie boards to enjoy the surf over in Brandon bay
• Wetsuits to keep warm or the sun off your back!
• Boots to keep your toes happy
• Waterslides for the kids
• Water trampolines for the kid in you!
Please call 087 278 236 to check opening times off season and weather